This week, Andy finally shows his true colors about his commitment to the nonprofit sector, we discover that it’s probably already too late to start thinking about Giving Tuesday, and talk about what to do with an unexpected surplus. Plus we get a complicated question about fundraising experience for career advancement, and Stacey shares some great tips about landing a good board position.
- Reconnecting with a lapsed donor – 1:54
- Do you need fundraising experience to advance in your career? – 5:27
- Dealing with a surplus – 14:26
- Finding a governing board position as a young executive – 19:24
- Preparing for Giving Tuesday – 27:01